I have had many people ask if I take submissions. I haven’t yet. There’s a couple of reasons for that. First, I wanted to make sure I established my blog with a good amount of original content before using other people’s. Second, very few people’s writing lives up to what I want to publish.
With that in mind, I’ve decided to take submissions for content. Here are some general guidelines:
- Submissions must be original work that you own. No stealing other people’s stuff!
- Your submissions must include LDS or Mormon themes, but must not violate what I deem as proper. Yeah, I know. That’s a bit vague.
- No illegal or underage behavior must be depicted in your stories.
- Language must be clean! Certain words will be blocked. No profanity or excessively vulgar words for body parts.
- Your depictions must be sex-positive and portray women in a positive light.
- LGBTQ themes are allowed but must be tasteful as in all stories you submit.
- Your submissions must be no more than 800 words long. Size matters here. 😉
- Oh yes, your submissions must be good.
Just because you submit something doesn’t mean that I will post it. I will contact you via email prior to publishing your submission if we get that far and ask your permission. I’ll proofread and spruce up your post and ask under which name you want it published. Then, there you go! Use the form below to contact me. Hope to hear from you soon.